Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: HVAC
Work Location: Stord and Stavanger
Contract Period: May 2020 - 31.10.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer.
Your application must be sent to us in due time.
After initial startup phase (2-3 weeks) at offices at Stord, the position will be located Stavanger, during fabrication. The job will include communication with client and fabrication team, as well as remote collaborating with engineering team at Stord.
High communication skills are required.
Tasks to be executed:
• Update design of existing D&ID’s in order to meet new requirements.
• Material take off (MTO)
• Develop demolition descriptions for existing HVAC installation.
• Interface coordination towards topside disciplines (client) in regard to demolition scope.
- University (Master)
- Engineering College (Bachelor)
Requested number of years of relevant experience:
- 5-10 years
- 10 years
- High Communicational skills
- Site experience, HVAC
- Knowledge of NORSOK standards
MIPS/IFS or similar database
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: