Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following opportunity for a ICA Analyst in Oakville, ON.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Fixed Term - Permanent
Reporting to the Manager, ICA Implementation & Inuit Success, the ICA Analyst will primarily focus on the implementation of the Inuit Certainty Agreement. As a member of the HR Team you will be responsible to research and analyze various factors that will impact successful delivery of the commitments under the ICA. The ICA Analyst will perform detailed requirements analysis, document processes and prepare reports that will be shared both internally and externally. Cost Analysis, Resource Analysis, Timeline reporting and analysis will all be required on a regular basis.
- Become familiar with the Inuit Certainty Agreement, as well as the overall plans of the ICA Implementation Team.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports to communicate this information.
- Assisting to allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on team and business needs.
- Monitor all department deliverables, tracking and reporting on same on a weekly basis.
- College Diploma Business, Project Management, or Human Resources - Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Project Management, or Human Resources Preferred
- From 5 years to less than 7 years of Minimum of 5 Years of Business, Project or HR Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Adept with MS PowerPoint, Publisher or similar graphics program, basic data base reporting
- Project Management Experience would be an asset
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.