Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information TechnologyVår kunde har utarbeidet en overordnet plan for cyber- og informasjonssikkerhets aktiviteter for 2019. Prosjektleder skal ta styring av denne planenAkershus Area, Norway
- Information TechnologyKunde har utarbeidet en overordnet plan for cyber- og informasjonssikkerhet aktiviteter for 2019. Dette utføres som et prosjekt i 2019, med mulighetAkershus Area, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: IM Developer
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 01.04.2019 . 31.12.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Customer represents a centre of excellence for MMO and EPCIC focus on the oil and gas market. The company specialises in contracts for all project phases, from concept development and studies to completion and commissioning, as well as operations and maintenance and modifications of oil and gas production facilities. With over 30 years’ experience on the Norwegian continental shelf, Customer has provided services for over 40 fields and installations.
We are now looking for an experienced IT/IM Developer to join our team working at the project.
- Development of new and existing applications
- Responsible for Leading and delivering application development projects as per client needs
- Translation of client requirements into use cases
- Vendor follow up
- Coordination of projects together with the Clients Digitalization team
- Be involved in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives
- College / University, Bachelor's degree.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a software developer
- Experience from digitalization processes
- Interested in and preferably experienced with new technology such as: AI, Chatbot, 3D Systems and Digital twin
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde