Instrument and Control Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- ElectricalThe purpose of the Electrical Engineer is to guarantee the compliance from the Contractor within the following subjects: The Scope of Work The AramcoUnited Arab Emirates
To provide engineering expertise in the field of Process Instrumentation, Custody Measurement (custody measurement depends on the Project process, PMT to confirm requirement case by case) and Process Control & Automation for the support of the Project Management Team on a large project. Must have experience in EPC project execution and FEED stage and thorough knowledge of Engineering and Construction, including field experience (where the candidate is required to continue the assignment until construction phase), and a background in project management is required.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- BSc Electrical/Mechanical/Process/Process Control Engineering.
- 10-15 years of experience in instrument and control engineering in the oil, gas or petrochemical industry
- Must have in-depth knowledge of basic instrumentation and control including flow, level, pressure, temperature and process analysis
- Must have traceable experience in the field of instrument selection in relation to process applications
- Good knowledge of boiler control, process heater control and process furnace control in accordance with Project Process requirement
- Good knowledge on materials and material selection for in-line instrumentation
- Knowledgeable of electrical systems for instrumentation, including cabling, wiring methods, grounding, materials, control circuits. In addition, hazardous area design implementation shall be part of candidate’s experience
- Very knowledgeable with a wide variety of national and international standards, especially related to ISA, ANSI, ASME, API, NFPA and IEC
- Field experience is required in oil, gas or petrochemical industries with a wide variety of instrument and control installations. Candidate should have experience during plant construction, commissioning, start-up or operations and including selection and installation of field instruments, cables, enclosures, trays, hazardous area installations and grounding
- Candidate should have knowledge of and experience with Distributed Control System (DCS) and Emergency Shutdown System (ESD) and their implementation. Experience with Foundation Fieldbus is a must.
- Experience on selected project vendor’s PCS (project control system) and FAT (final acceptance test)
- Must be computer literate with advanced level of experience in use of office and technical software
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: