Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Project Controls & ServicesKey responsibilities • Posisjonen står ansvarlig for å bistå de forskjellige driftsområder med støtte og løsninger relatert til OperationalRogaland, Norway
- Project Controls & ServicesProject Coordinator A Project Coordinator is part of the project team that provides superior support in Life of Field for our customers, and a keyVestland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Interface/Project Engineer
Work Location: Oslo
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Manage both internal and external sources of information and interfaces according to the project scope and schedule.
• Represent the project where appropriate to contractor(s), consulting companies and service providers as appropriate to the needs of the work for all interface requirements.
• Identify and define Interfaces at earliest opportunity.
• Develop an interdependency schedule for the interfaces.
• Develop an interface matrix for the Pecan Project covering all disciplines and all contractors to the project.
• Standardize and coordinate procedures between contractors.
• Initiate regular scheduled technical interface coordination meetings with appropriate participants to discuss the matrix and proposed resolutions.
• Develop an action list within meeting notes with assigned ownership and due dates supporting project schedule.
• Define clear roles and responsibilities for each contractor to limit conflict.
• Promote clear communication between contractors as key to successful project delivery.
• Establish phone conference calls, regularly scheduled and/or as required, to keep status/progress of developed actions to ensure that all parties involved in the work are properly coordinated, and those interfaces are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Document according to interface management plan the request and exchange of design documents among contractors and subcontractors that support interface resolution.
• Maintain the required interface documentation as per interface management plan.
• Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and procedures and local laws and regulations.
• Complies with Corporate Governance rules, Company's systems, Policies and Procedures as well as Project specific requirements.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive command of English.
• Experienced in multi-lingual environments.
• Cross discipline engineering experience, management role preferred.
• Extensive f experience in oil and gas EPCI offshore construction projects.
• Must hold or be able to obtain a passport.
• Ability to relocate or serve in international locations for extended periods of time.
Personal characteristics: Strong management and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, self-starter, team oriented, organized.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: