Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information TechnologyMaintain the portfolio of applications currently in use within Aker BP Drilling & Wells Actively seek improvement suggestions from users ProposeRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: IT Consultant
Work Location: Stavanger (or Bergen)
Start date: 02.01.2020 - 21.08.2020
Option Period: 2x3 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• deputy product owner Task is to lead one to two IT development teams according to Agile and Scrum work processes, with stories and prioritizations.
• Be a part of the project activities in Digital Well Planning project.
Detailed task description:
• specify which tables and collections to be made views of in Oracle and verification of same
• specify and verify API (Application Interface) and endpoints, including standardization of APIs (unit handling, UTC handling, project and project phase, version handling/management, and planned/actual data)
• relate to the product owner, collaborate with other deputy product owners/API consumers/customers to facilitate for error corrections, changes and addendums
• alignment with Open Subsurface Data Universe (OSDU) activities in Company and with external parties.
• live data flow from on-premises to Omnia cloud
• D&W domain knowledge would be beneficial
• Microsoft Azure knowledge
• API (application interface) development, testing and use
• Make SQL enquiries for testing in Toad
• Be able to deliver through Agile and Scrum work processes
• Ability to lead and contribute in IT development teams, being open, collaborative, courageous, and caring
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde