Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information TechnologyParticipate as software developer in Company’s Real Time Drilling DevOps team Contribute in creation of functional and implementationRogaland, Norway
- Information Technology• Provide Spotfire development • Enhanced user support • Best practices • Training • Analytics and visualization techniques • SecurityRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: IT Drafter
Work Location: Tananger
Startup: 01.08.2019 . 12.09.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- The Drafter position is responsible for providing and coordinating drafting services to the organization in a timely and effective manner.
Accountable & Endr Results / essential functions of the job:
- Accountable for compiling from sketches, maps and sections on various scales and projections, geological and geophysical maps and drawings and perform necessary calculations related to maps
- Accountable for creation, enhancement, presentation and sharing of technical illustrations, posters and other graphics exhibits
- Maintain and acquire knowledge of drafting techniques and procedures
Assigned roles, responsibilities, procedures and other:
- Coordinate drafting efforts during high work demand periods
Required competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- Technical college required – either in Technical Drawing or a business area that would be supported, or formal education in graphic design.
- Working knowledge of oil exploration concepts, standards, practices, tools and technologies
Preferred competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- In-depth knowledge of the graphics data formats
- In-depth knowledge and use of graphics software
- Knowledge and use of GIS and CAD software
- Knowledge and use of Xait Porter Document Production software
- Communication skills – able to communicate both written and oral
Preferred Leadership Competencies:
- Effective team member with good interpersonal skills & a strong customer focus and can work with minimum supervision
- Analytical and structural capabilities
- Enthusiastic and motivated demonstrating a flexible approach to challenges
- “Can do” attitude
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde