Lead Design Engineer (Automation)
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
We are looking for a Lead Design Engineer (Automation) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimation of the project start is about 1.5.2019. The weekly working hours is about 40h/week.
Lead Design Engineer is a professional in the field of automation and Instrumentation Department for demanding process industry projects. The scope of assignments ranging from small pilot projects, development and maintenance for large-scale investment projects.
- Distributed Control System (DCS) and Safety Instrumented System (SIS) automation, control and hardware engineering
- Definitions to purchase of DCS/SIS systems, moreover job definitions
- Field instrumentation engineering and technical field instruments and valves
- Job control for Suppliers and subcontractors
- Participation in the DCS and SIS -testing (FAT, SAT), as well as functions other commissioning activities in projects
- Lead the design work of complex customer projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
- To take part in design tasks
- To act as a Descipline Lead of a design team when needed
- To manage internal steakholders, work-share partners and suppliers
- To collaborate and network with the client
- To develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work-share partners
- Experience with Automation or instrumentation engineering (7+ years)
- The knowledge of the DCS and SIS automation systems, control engineering or field instrumentation
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or other applicable field
- The ability of self-initiative and solution-seeking attitude
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken. Other language skills are an advantage.
- Good communication skills
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Key Account Manager, Seija Tähtinen, Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.00, Tel. +358 40 154 7715.