Lead Design Engineer (Instrumentation)
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- ProcessWe are looking for a Lead Process Design Engineer to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimation ofNetherlands
- ProcessWe are looking for a Lead Design Engineer (Electrical) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimationNetherlands
Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
We are looking for a Lead Design Engineer (Instrumentation) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimation of the project start is about 1.5.2019. The weekly working hours is about 40h/week.
This position requires extensive knowledge of the process industry field instrumentation devices, the design and implementation of the automation systems, safety systems and process information systems knowledge. Also extensive knowledge of the management of tasks within the design field is essential. Independent professional development as well as good cooperation and interaction skills are an essential requirements.
- To lead the design work of complex customer projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
- To take part in design tasks
- To act as a Discipline Lead of a design team when needed
- To manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
- To collaborate and network with client
- To develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work and work-share partners
- Master of Science in Engineering or engineering graduate (B.Sc)
- Work experience over 7 years
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Key Account Manager, Seija Tähtinen, Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.00, Tel. +358 40 154 7715.