Lead Design Engineer, Piping and Layout
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
We are looking for a Lead Design Engineer, Piping and Layout to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimation of the project start is about 1.5.2019. The weekly working hours is about 40h/week.
- To lead the design work of complex customer projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
- To take part in design tasks
- To act as a Discipline Lead of a design team when needed
- To manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
- To collaborate and network with client
- To develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work and work-share partners
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of engineering or a similar education (7+ years)
- Experience from international projects
- 5-10 years professional experience in 3D piping design of process plants
- Experience in primary design software for example Smart 3D, 2D tools
- Advanced AutoCad and MicroStation skills
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Key Account Manager, Seija Tähtinen, Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.00, Tel. +358 40 154 7715.