Lead electrical engineer
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Lead electrical engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 01.02.2019 - 31.12.2020
Option Period: 2x3 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• All electrical engineering activities related to the Project
• Ensure that technical solutions are developed and aligned with best practice and electrical leading advisor in the base organisation.
• Follow up of Contractor’s electrical engineering activities and performance.
• Ensure that Company requirements and Authority requirements are understood by Contractor and implemented in the design within the discipline.
• Handling of scope change, quality control and deviations/non-conformities within the discipline.
• Give input to planning and progress reporting for the Project within the discipline.
• Give input to the Quality System Audit and Examinations Programme for the Project within the discipline.
• Give input to the Project Risk register based on evaluated risks within the discipline,and follow up according to agreed action plans.
• Monitor interface engineering activities and report as required within the discipline.
• Contribute as required in contract strategy discussions and technical evaluation of tenders.
• Ensure proactive communication with Subsurface, Drilling, Construction, Commissioning and Operations within the discipline.
• Ensure correct quality of and timely delivery of LCI to Operations within the discipline.
• Minimum 8 years of experience from project development/execution.
• Extensive knowledge within Companys governing documentation is an advantage.
• Knowledge about Company STID, Procosys
• Experience with engineering contractors.
• High focus on HSE, ethics and Companys values.
• Well developed teambuilding, co operational- and communication abilities.
• Language requirements English and Norwegian
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: