Lead ICSS Commissioning Engineer offshore
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Mechanical• Develop commissioning procedures, execution of Commissioning • Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system-related equipment. •Rogaland, Norway
- Mechanical• Responsible for all Commissioning activities related to K-Lab SST Upgrade (KSU) Project, Compressor Hook Up and Decommissioning projects atRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Lead ICSS Commissioning Engineer offshore
Work Location: Offshore Brazil
Contract Period: 15.10.2020 - 30.09.2021
Option period 3 x 2 months
Number of consultants 2
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Develop detailed commissioning procedures and execute Commissioning.
• Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system-related equipment.
• Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
• Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
• Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
• Challenge Engineering discrepancies using project CQ process.
• Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
• Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so they can complete scope according to call-out request for Commissioning.
• Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning and at all times.
• Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with the Company’s safety regulations to maintain “No Failure” objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses.
• Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting
• Extensive experience within SAS/ICSS discipline.
• Strong Theory and Practical knowledge of ABB 800xA system
• High HSE focus and understanding.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience with offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas.
• Experience as a Commissioning Engineer on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore.
• Knowledge in use of the Company’s completion tool ProCoSys.
• Fluent English skills, both verbal and written.
• Language requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: