Lead Process Design Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- ProcessWe are looking for a Lead Design Engineer (Electrical) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimationNetherlands
- ProcessWe are looking for a Lead Design Engineer (Instrumentation) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. TheNetherlands
Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
We are looking for a Lead Process Design Engineer to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimation of the project start is about 1.5.2019. The weekly working hours is about 40h/week.
The Lead Process Design Engineer is responsible to ensure that the process design is delivered in time and scope. The close co-operation with project team members is one key element for delivering quality projects.
- To lead and perform technical design and ensure successful implementation of complex processes according to defined standards and work methods
- To act as a Process Lead in complex customer projects in multi-office environment
- To contribute in sales process (scope and work-hours etc.)
- To continuously develop oneself towards Chief Process Design Engineer or Expert position
- To proactively collaborate and network internally and with the client.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc in Chemical Engineering
- Professional experience in process design in chemical industry (8+ years)
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Key Account Manager, Seija Tähtinen, Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.00, Tel. +358 40 154 7715.