Haven't found what you are looking for?
The maintenance engineer is part of the maintenance department. The overall responsibility of the department is to maintain the plant and the supporting facilities according legal and industry standards in a cost efficient manner, amongst others:
• Ensure legal compliance
• Develop risk based and cost efficient preventative maintenance plans
• Analyse of failures from maintenance management system
• Initiate and support improvement activities
The role of the maintenance engineers are to develop and deepening knowledge in certain areas of special attention and translating the consequences of this for one's own organisation.
• own the installatie beheersconcepten and spare part philosophy, and
• assist and lead RCFA in the relevant discipline, while
• monitoring equipment performance
- You have minimum a Bachelor Degree within a technical discipline
- You have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- You have profound knowledge of related maintenance and engineering disciplines.
- You possess good analytical skills and are able to recognize important information, linking data, devising alternative solutions and indicating the consequences.
- Preferably, you have experience in working in projects as a Maintenance Engineer.
- You know how to deal and communicate with people at different layers of the organization,
- You are flexible and outgoing, you have a positive attitude and you are result driven.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch languages, both written and verbal, is prerequisite.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Erik Fransen / Erik.firstname.lastname@example.org