Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group helps clients to ensure they
find the right people with the right skills at the right time for
the successful planning and execution of large projects. With over 30 years experience and a
global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness
is key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Full-Time Regular contract.
The maintenance engineer is part of the maintenance department. The overall responsibility of the department is to maintain the plant and the supporting facilities according legal and industry standards in a cost efficient manner.
- Ensure legal compliance
- Develop risk based and cost efficient preventative maintenance plans
- Analyse of failures from maintenance management system
- Initiate and support improvement activities
- Own the installatie beheersconcepten and spare part philosophy
- Assist and lead RCFA in the relevant discipline, while monitoring equipment performance
- At least 10 years experience from the similar role, as a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
- Relevant educational background (for example Mechanical Engineering)
- With at least an HBO level of working and thinking
- Extensive knowledge of related maintenance and engineering disciplines, minimum 10 years
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to recognize important information, linking data, devising alternative solutions and indicating the consequences
- Good communication and networking skills
- Positive attitude and result-driven
- Good English and Dutch language skills (both written and verbal)
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit in Netherlands/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you are interested or have any questions regarding the position please contact, Seija Tähtinen (Key Account Manager), tel: +358 40 154 7715 or email: email@example.com.