Maintenance Field Supervisor E/I
Haven't found what you are looking for?
The maintenance field supervisor E/I is part of the maintenance department. The overall responsibility of the department is to maintain the plant and the supporting facilities, according legal and industry standards in a cost efficient manner, amongst others:
- Ensure legal compliance
- Analyse of failures from maintenance management system
- Initiate and support improvement activities
The role of the maintenance field supervisor is to provide coordination and assurance that the service providers in his/her respective discipline, execute the work according the maintenance and EHS processes in a safe and efficient manner.
Provides leadership to:
- Contractor technicians of the E/I service provider through the foreman.
- Acts on behalf of maintenance supervisor E/I in case of his absence
The maintenance field supervisor E/I provides leadership to field technicians through the foreman.
Provide coordination between several disciplines in multi-disciplinary jobs.
Cooperates with maintenance work preparation/planning and operations (specifically the PMC) to ensure that the mainte-nance jobs can be executed safely and effective way.
RESULT EXPECTATIONS / FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Leads team of field E/I technicians through the fore-man.
- Aligns within maintenance the department goals through cooperation with other supervisors and master sched-uler
- Assures that the field technicians are trained according to the training matrix
- Reviews and agrees priority with operations (PMC)
- Ensures work preparation can be done in time (resource capability) and with the right quality
- Ensures alignment for multi-disciplinary work
- Participates and provide input to the scheduling meeting(s)
- Ensures safe work execution
- Ensures in time execution of planned work
- Provides quality assurance of the executed work
- Ensure adequate cost control, checks executed works against invoice
- Provides field safety leadership
- Participates in the contractor safety meeting
- Audits permits to work
- Extended knowledge of E/I discipline and basic knowledge of other maintenance areas such as rotating and mechanical
- Working with others towards a common goal. Has a leading role during Shutdowns and plant upsets
- Evaluate situations and processes over time, identifying problems and systematically solve these though the PDCA cycle.
- Communicating effectively, keeping in mind the level of the parties with whom one is com-municating.
- Aligns own activities within team and department and provides support to colleagues without being asked.
Education / experience
- At least an MBO level of working and thinking with minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of related maintenance disciplines and good maintenance practices
- administrative processes
- working with maintenance management system
- communicating at various levels, from the ELT team level to the operational level (field technicians)
- good communication skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: