Haven't found what you are looking for?
The Master Scheduler is part of the maintenance department.
The overall responsibility of the department is to maintain the plant and the supporting facilities according legal and industry standards in a cost efficient manner, amongst others:
- Ensure legal compliance
- Develop risk based and cost efficient preventative maintenance plans
- Analyse of failures from maintenance management system
- Initiate and support improvement activities
The role of the Master Scheduler is to set up and coordinate a weekly schedule.
The Master Scheduler coordinates planning, scheduling, cost estimating, resource planning and hiring/outsourcing capacity for maintenance work and projects or unit shutdowns.
RESULT EXPECTATIONS / FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Functional lead employees of work preparation
- Review work packages
- Develop and maintain standard jobs & planning processes
- Ensure that planners are provided with the necessary tools to succeed
- Develop and maintain weekly schedule
- Report daily progress
- Super-user role
- Setting up and maintain training material
- Training/teaching all BIO+ users
- Maintain workorder process
- NONL point of contact of global schedule tools such as Planet, Safran
- Detailed knowledge of BIO+, Acces, Excel, BIO doc.
- Develop and measures KPI’s for all disciplines
- Backlog, priorities, utilization, schedule compliance
- Have detailed knowledge of manufacturing planning, master integral scheduling, materials re-quirements planning, capacity requirements planning shop floor control, warehousing, transpor-tation, and purchasing business functions
- Understand standard enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Recognising important information, linking data, devising alternative solutions and indicating the consequences.
- Working with others towards a common goal
- Understand the dynamics of effective teamwork in order to attain higher levels of performance
- Examining situations and processes over time, identifying problems and systematically dealing with these keeping in mind the consequences.
- Communicating effectively, keeping in mind the level of the parties with whom one is com-municating
- Aligns own activities within team and department and provides support to colleagues without being asked.
- Managing, establishing, reviewing, and maintaining an integral master schedule
- Coordinate capacity and material planning
- Update BIO+ transactions
- Provides a transparent overview of overall performance workorder management and schedule compliance KPI’s
Education / experience
- At least an MBO+ level of working and thinking with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of related maintenance and planning/scheduling disciplines.
- ERP, schedule/planning and administrative processes
- communicating at various levels, from the management level to the operational level
- excellent communication skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: