Materials/logistics coordinator d&w operations
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Materials/logistics coordinator d&w operations
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: Asap . 23.03.2020
Option Period; 2x6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- Material coordinator suggested responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Organize Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) orders to Florø based on inputs from Drilling Engineer
- Liaise with vendors (liner hanger, casing hanger, MLT equipment) and take responsibility for equipment requirements and orders (pup joints, couplings, float collars etc)
- Ensure orders are in line with rig and casing running company requirements (minimum length requirements for racking, centralizer placement, required space required for MU etc)
- Follow up on OCTG orders with Florø
- Follow up with vendors with OCTG requirements (Roxar B-annulus measurements, Wellhead vendor etc)
- Focal point for communication with HQ with regards to MU torques, casing interchangeability etc.
- Witness loading of cement plugs etc (if company`s requirement)
- Bachelor degree within relevant discipline 3-10 years of experience
- Language requirements English and Norwegian
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde