Haven't found what you are looking for?
- MechanicalResponsible for the civil discipline for buildings and construction in the BSOI-project. The main task will be to follow-up engineering contractorOslo, Norway
- MechanicalIndependently prepare detailed design drawings Collaborate and consult with colleagues on design drawings Support in the identification of technicalNetherlands
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Mechanical Engineer
Work Location: Bergen - Sandsli
Start date: 01.10.2019 - 30.09.2020
Option period 2 x 3 months
Number of consultants 2
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
The tasks in the sector is related to technical integrity, operations and projects:
- Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping, valves and mechanical equipment.
- Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions.
- Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation. Contribute to the development of best practices, technical requirements and work processes within the unit, and in collaboration with the professional ladder.
- Contribute with technical experience and knowledge in preparations for operations of new installations.
- Maintaining and developing TR2000.
- Contribute in TTS Sporadic offshore trips.
- Planning and participating in turnarounds.
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience from within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves.
- Operational Experience 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Good technical and commercial understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- HSE mind-set
- Proactive in terms of change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks
- Systematic and focused on traceability
- Dealing with short deadlines when required
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
- Language requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: