Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsWe are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new buildRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsSystem design of utility and process shut-down systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input) Follow-up system design for equipment packages. DesigningRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: MTO Coordinator
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP - 31.03.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Obtain data for Tag and cables from the discipline based on info from Aveva Engineering
- Map the material to correct purchase package (PWBS) and Storage location (PWBS)
- Maintenance when needed (new material)
- Responsible engineer for multidiscipline requisitioning based on input from the various discipline incl registration in EIS and transfer to SAP
- Responsible engineer for reservation (from EIS til SAP) incl collecton of reservation data from 3D og MTS
- Follow-up badlist (C&S request etc.)
- Follow-up reservation badlist.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
Required Work Experience:
- Participation in EPCIC projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Norsok standards.
- Previous experience with Equinor procedures and standards.
- Previous experience with client’s systems EIS, Proarc (highly preferable)
- Team worker
- Social and positive person.
- Deliver on time and quality
- Good Communication in English
- Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates..
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Torgersen Vatne,