Operation & Maintenance Engineer – RAM Analysis
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Other• Surface Protection Engineering • Field Engineering • MC • Survey of existing painted areas, estimate areas to refurbish, Prepare and issueRogaland, Norway
- Other• Ensure that SPIR lists have the correct quality • Frequent interface with suppliers, project organization and client • Facilitate and leadRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Operation & Maintenance Engineer – RAM Analysis
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 28.09.20 - 27.03.21, with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Collect technical information necessary to perform RAM analysis
• Develop RAM model based on RBD
• R&M data collection from OREDA handbook and other relevant databases
• Perform operability review with Company operation personnel to refine R&M data and review assumptions
• Run simulation and present RAM results including Sensitivity analyses and blaming list
• BCS /MSC Education within Maintenance Engineering or similar
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working as RAM analysis
• Experience with Norsok Standard Z-008
• Experience from CMMS systems such as SAP, IFS, WorkMate, Maximo or similar
• Good knowledge of maintenance management
• Good general knowledge of offshore topside equipment
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: