Operation & Maintenance Engineer – SPIR Coordinator
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Other• Surface Protection Engineering • Field Engineering • MC • Survey of existing painted areas, estimate areas to refurbish, Prepare and issueRogaland, Norway
- Other• Collect technical information necessary to perform RAM analysis • Develop RAM model based on RBD • R&M data collection from OREDARogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Operation & Maintenance Engineer – SPIR Coordinator
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 28.09.20 - 27.09.21, with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Ensure that SPIR lists have the correct quality
• Frequent interface with suppliers, project organization and client
• Facilitate and lead workshops with the client
• BCS /MSC Education within Maintenance Engineering or similar
• Minimum 5 years experience working with Spare parts Coordiation
• Experience with Norsok Standard Z-008
• Experience from CMMS systems such as SAP, IFS, WorkMate, Maximo or similar
• Good knowledge of maintenance management
• Good general knowledge of offshore topside equipment
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Torgersen Vatne