Piping Design Engineer, junior
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Piping• Pipestress oppgaver ved hjelp av Caesar II/TRIFLEX • Oppdatering og produksjon av stressdokumentasjon (Stress-isoer, stresskalkulasjoner,Rogaland, Norway
- PipingWe are now looking for a junior Pipe Design Engineer to join our client's team in the Bergen Office. Duties and responsibilities: PrepareVestland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Piping Design Engineer, junior
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 01.10.20
End Date: 31.12.21
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Duties and responsibilities
• Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
• Quality check of discipline deliverables
• Follow-up of equipment deliveries
• Possible carry out offshore field survey
• Close cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
• Formal higher education degree (B.Sc) in engineering is preferred.
• Some experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is preferred
• Some experience in 3D-modelling in PDMS/E3D
• Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
• Familiar with prevailing regulations
• Systems: PDMS, E3D, ProArc, IFS
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: