Piping Design Engineer, senior
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- PipingWe are now looking for a junior Pipe Design Engineer to join our client's team in the Bergen Office. Duties and responsibilities: PrepareVestland, Norway
- PipingDuties and responsibilities • Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation • Quality check of discipline deliverablesRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Piping Design Engineer, senior
Work Location: Bergen
Start date: 01.10.20
End Date: 31.12.21
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
We are now looking for an experienced Pipe Design Engineer to join our client's team in the Bergen Office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Follow-up of equipment deliveries
- Possible carry out offshore field survey
- Close cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management within time and cost estimation of projects
- Formal higher education degree (B.Sc) in engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential
- Experienced in 3D-modelling in PDMS/E3D
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Experience in training of other project members are of interest, and can be relevant in this position
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Concerned in planning and follow up of multi-discipline problems
- Candidates with field experience will be favored
- Systems: PDMS, E3D, ProArc, IFS
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: