Piping/Layout Design / Draft / Checker - OW
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Piping• Review of design documents for assurance that design complies with industry codes, piping specifications and client standards • PerformRogaland, Norway
- PipingPerform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software. Use Excel, FEA Tools, PDMS/E3D in pipe stress work. Required good knowledgeOslo, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Piping/Layout Design / Draft / Checker
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: ASAP - June 2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated!
• Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Modelling piping and equipment in E3D / PDMS.
• Drawing production in E3D / PDMS.
• Perform piping isometric drawing checking.
• Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
• Bachelor Degree
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
• The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D / PDMS 3D & Draw and Spooler
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: