Planning Manager - OW
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Planning Manager.
Work Location: Haugesund
Planned start date: 01.06.20
Planned end date: 01.06.23
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Provide team with a clear sense of direction, inspire and co-ordinate people
- Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources efficiently
- Develop people through delegation, empowerment and coaching
- Ensure optimal manning with adequate qualifications is maintained within his/her areas of responsibility
- Manage the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and clients work processes
- Provide project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
- Communicate all potential scheduling issues to project management to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
- Hands on experience in Safran planning system, able to do schedule analysis
- Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
Required Work Experience:
- Preferable 15-20 years’ work experience within project planning of EPC projects
- Experience from several project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, MC & commissioning)
- Experienced in Safran
- Extensive expertise within the planning profession as well as firm understanding of project control and commercial in general
- Solid understanding of other functions and disciplines’ duties and responsibilities
- The experience and knowledge of how to respond to customer expectations and support environment to achieve common goals
- Solid communication skills in both Norwegian and English - verbally and written work
- Cooperative working attitude
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Vatne, Linn Tove Torgersen