Principal Engineer Automation
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsWe are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new buildRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsSystem design of utility and process shut-down systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input) Follow-up system design for equipment packages. DesigningRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Principal Engineer Automation
Work Location: Asker
Start date: ASAP - 31.12.2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Automation design for Study and FEED phase unmanned topside projects
- Define, specify and design automation and SAS systems
- Develop automation philosophies & solutions to the required level
- Development of topologies, IO budget and systems descriptions
- Develop strategy, philosophy and design solutions for remote operation, remote diagnostics, cyber-security, ICT (information communication technology)
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Input to FEED report
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface with other disciplines, contractors and Client
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field offshore or wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from automation and SAS system design activities and reviews, including automation design and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience from automation system design activities and responsibility from green field Offshore Feed or study phase projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: