Procurement IIBA Analyst
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following opportunity for a Procurement IIBA Analyst in Oakville, ON.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Fixed Term - Permanent
Were looking for an IIBA (Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement) Analyst to join its Procurement group. Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, the Procurement IIBA Analyst will be responsible for analysis, reporting, and maintenance of data pertaining to the Procurement group’s Inuit engagement efforts.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process, analyze and interpret data relating to Inuit employment and training, as well as engagement with Inuit-owned businesses.
- Develop various reports detailing the Procurement group’s Inuit engagement efforts for internal and external stakeholders to
- Develop and administer information database to store all data and documentation required for IIBA compliance, and maintain this database at all times.
- Coordinate with internal departments and stakeholders as necessary to obtain information required to facilitate reporting in compliance with the IIBA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical - able to meaningfully process, analyze, and interpret large volumes of data from disparate sources and data sets.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and implementation of databases.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in writing and through oral presentations.
- Prior experience with ERP systems, particularly SAP, is preferred.
- Graduate/post-graduate degree.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.