Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Procurement/ Supply ChainKontroll av inngående fakturaer Utgående fakturering til kunde Allokering av personell Oppfølging av Construction Haugesund Måneds- ogRogaland, Norway
Indirect procurement covering a wide range of goods and services for company businesses, operations, refineries, and investment projects. Our procurement applies modern procurement methods corporate wide. Our mission is to create - jointly with our stakeholders and suppliers - added value to company and ensure availability, quality, safety, security, total cost of ownership and compliance.
In your role, you will
- Implement company Procurement framework in Netherlands.
- Contribute to Maasvlakte and Sluiskil plants availability, investment execution, supplier & contractor management and CAPEX/OPEX optimization with professional procurement.
- Ensure safety, quality and plant availability in suppliers’ material delivery and contractors’ work.
- Act as a procurement business partner for asset management/maintenance and investments to ensure compliance and governance in Procurement operations.
- Connect company Procurement with local operations and market opportunities.
- Identify and utilize local sourcing opportunities for the use and benefit of whole company group.
- Lead and develop local procurement team and procurement practice.
- Build and develop local contractor and supplier base with business partners.
- Lead contractor and supplier performance & relationship management.
- Act as a procurement lead in Turn Arounds.
- Ensure compliance with global policies, processes, contracts & tools.
You will work in close co-operation with your cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that our business targets will be delivered. Accountability, cooperation and the desire to develop and renew are in the core of what we do every day.
You will participate in striving the mission and objectives of the indirect procurement at company– the spend of which is some 1.8 billion euros annually, liaise actively with your colleagues in strategic sourcing as well as in purchasing, and participate in Procurement development initiatives.
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Commercial or technical B.Sc. or M.Sc. level degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in sourcing and purchasing preferably more than one area: technical goods, services, utilities and chemicals.
- Extensive experience in negotiating and implementing contracts.
- Strong business insight, commercial knowhow and knowledge in total cost management.
- Leadership skills and systematic way of working.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing situations
- Fluent English both written and oral and preferably Dutch speaking
- Ability and willingness to travel
We also value
- Earlier working experience in investment projects is highly appreciated
- Knowledge and experience of SAP and/or IFS-system
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: