Project Controller (Cost Estimation/Reporting)
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
We are looking for a Project Controller (Cost Estimation/Reporting) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimation of the project start is about 1.5.2019. The weekly working hours is about 40h/week.
This is an interesting position in a versatile working environment with a good view in industrial investment projects at home and abroad. There will be an opportunity to participate in the development and implementation of project planning and its tools. Customer mindset is essential in this role.
- To plan and execute cost estimating responsibilities according to PM quality standards in small/mid-scale projects independently and in large-scale projects with the support from PC experts
- To ensure applicable, accurate and consistent data by audits and cross checks
- To ensure project risks are identified and adequately addressed in the estimate
- To ask quantity take-offs and vendor pricing from disciplines and in co-operation with purchasing
- To obtain relevant craft productivity, wage rates, and construction cost indexes input from Field Services or other entity
- To compile the estimates with associated pricing according the standard form
- To conduct cost risk analysis as appropriate for type of estimate
- To lead own professional development according to the PC strategic vision
- To engage with Project Team and relevant customer representatives
- Project reporting
- Project schedule planning, preparation and follow-up
- Progress reporting for engineering, procurement and construction
- Development of reporting and planning tools
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant area
- Experience in industrial investment projects (e.g. project management, engineering, procurement, site operations, financial reporting) and economical know-how (5+ years)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
- Good organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Key Account Manager, Seija Tähtinen, Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.00, Tel. +358 40 154 7715.