Project Controller (Scheduling)
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
We are looking for a Project Controller (Scheduling) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimation of the project start is about 1.5.2019. The weekly working hours is about 40h/week.
This is an interesting position in a versatile working environment with a good view in industrial investment projects at home and abroad. There will be an opportunity to participate in the development and implementation of the project planning and its tools. Customer mindset is essential in this position.
- Plan and execute project control tasks from medium to large scale projects
- Execute cost control and monitor and communicate budget, actual and forecasted costs
- Take portfolio responsibility from PC perspective
- Handle project management tasks in small and medium scale projects independently. Act as a substitute for project managers, when needed
- Drive development of professional project control processes and practices as well as to act as role model and mentor for Project Engineers
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering, BBA or equivalent combination of education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial investment projects or in other relevant roles in project field/area (e.g. project management, engineering, procurement, site operations, financial reporting
- Senior level leadership and management capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
- Working in a multi-project environment requires good organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Key Account Manager, Seija Tähtinen, Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.00, Tel. +358 40 154 7715.