Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Project Engineer
Work Location: stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Planning and execution of engineer activities
• HW and SW engineering
• Produce work packages
• Responsible for IAT / FAT testing
• Responsible for offshore installation and commissioning assistance
The position involves work together with Norwegian and international customers and vendors. Therefore, some travelling must be expected.
• with control systems
• with programming of controllers
• with HW engineering of system cabinets
• EX design
• Power design
• Bachelor or master degree within electrical or automation engineering
• Experience from electrical or automation engineering
Newly graduates may also be considered.
• Fluent Norwegian and English, written and spoken
• Initiative, interpersonal skills and efficiency
• Ability to work structured, systematic and independently
• Flexibility and responsibility
• Ability and motivation for personal development and challenges
• Communicative skills within team and towards customer
• We urge newly graduated students to apply
We can offer:
• Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
• Challenging and varied tasks within industrial automation
• Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
• Great colleagues and a fun and hectic work environment
• Flexible work environment
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Project ManagementPortefølje- og kampanjeplanlegger jobber mot mange grensesnitt; internt i driftsprosjekter, mot driftsorganisasjonen og eksterne leverandører. SomHordaland, Norway
- Project ManagementLeadership and Communication Ensure efficient communication with all relevant stakeholders. Ensure targeted and clear communication within theOslo, Norway