Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Project ManagementProcess and payment of travel expenses Sick-leave process - report to Altinn and upload in SAP Ad-hoc payroll requests and tasks Purchase Requests -Rogaland, Norway
- Project ManagementWorktasks: • Assist Engineering Manager – Hull & Marine in various tasks • Discipline delivery follow-up • Plan attainment and analysisRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions:Project Manager
Work Location: Arendal
Startup: 01.04.2021 - 31.03.2022
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Plan and execute projects in cooperation with the project team and in compliance with the customer contract and company`s APL Management System.
• Maintain good collaboration within the project team and motivate team members
• Ensure continuous monitoring and controls to minimize project risks and to ensure on-time delivery. Initiate expediting and recovery as required.
• Maintain or improve project margin while ensuring safe operations and delivery according quality requirements
• Act as single point of contact towards the Client after Contract signing. Extensive travel may be required in periods depending on type of contract and customer location.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of the way of work for project execution within company`s APL
- We are looking for a positive and responsible person with good managerial skills, preferably with a Master of Science or Master of Business Administration degree.
- You have long relevant experience preferably from the offshore industry.
- You communicate and cooperate well and are good at motivating others.
- You have a commercial mindset and experience in managing international contracts.
- You have a technical interest and are fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Lacking experience may be compensated by the right personality and mindset.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne