Project Manager Turbine & BoP
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsAs Project Manager you will be responsible for a modernization project within the Instrumentation & Automation area Overall organizationRussian Federation
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsAs Project Manager you will be responsible for a modernization project within the Boiler area Overall organization and control over all worksRussian Federation
As Project Manager you will be responsible for a modernization project within the Turbine & BoP area
- Overall organization and control over all works within the scope of the investment project;
- Manage internal and external resources as required and responsible for capital portfolio and manage project timelines, budget, performance and accounting.
- Project team management, target setting and performance control; hiring and coaching of project team members;
- Leading in technical concept work-out of the upgrade, pre-engineering work-out and preparing of the separate projects for the detailed engineering stages and implementation;
- Working-out and tracking the general time-schedule of program and projects realization;
- Working-out and tracking the detailed implementation time-schedules and progress trend curves split by sites and detailed time-schedules;
- Interconnection between the implementation of the projects and current activities of the paper mill;
- Work-out, conducting and control after the implementation of procurement plans according to the projects’ time-schedules;
- Forming of the detailed projects’ budget and cost control;
- Organizing and participating in the negotiations with all engineering and design companies, consulting companies, equipment suppliers and contractor companies regarding the issues of projects implementation;
- Organization of works on site: control of works execution dates, quality and value;
- Approval of design documentation in the authorities;
- Safe works execution, observation of occupational health, safety industrial and fire safety requirements, observation of sanitary norms in the authorized projects;
- Bachelor’s or Master' Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience as Project Engineer Manager in the Power Plants or Pulp and Paper Industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian is an advantage
- Ideal candidate must know how to accomplish tasks, be an owner rep, focused on quality and have decision making abilities
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: