Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Project ManagementProcess and payment of travel expenses Sick-leave process - report to Altinn and upload in SAP Ad-hoc payroll requests and tasks Purchase Requests -Rogaland, Norway
- Project ManagementWorktasks: • Assist Engineering Manager – Hull & Marine in various tasks • Discipline delivery follow-up • Plan attainment and analysisRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions:Project Planner
Work Location: Arendal
Startup: 01.04.2021 - 31.03.2022
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- • Establish project execution schedule in cooperation with Project Manager and relevant lead personnel.
- • Perform forecasting and ahead planning to ensure early detection of risks and opportunities.
- • Follow-up project team members and drive for on-time completion of activities and milestones.
- • Perform monitoring and reporting of actual progress and deviations for the various disciplines.
- • Establish recovery schedule in cooperation with the Project Manager.
- • Support package responsible engineer with schedule analysis and expediting measures.
- Experience with Primavera is required. Experience with schedule risk analysis and schedule resource loading/earned value management is considered an advantage.
- Some travel activity may be required in periods depending on type of contract and client location.
Qualification and skills:
- We are looking for positive and responsible person with good managerial skills, preferably with a Master of Science or Master of Business Administration degree.
- You have long relevant experience preferably from the offshore industry.
- You communicate and cooperate well and are good at motivating others.
- You have a commercial mindset and experience in executing international contracts.
- You have a technical interest and are fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Lacking experience may be compensated by the right personality and mindset.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne