PRS Subsea Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- SubseaMaterial Management (MM) and Operational logistics Areas of responsibility: Create and update Material Master and Equipment number for Subsea poolVestland, Norway
- SubseaProject Leader to manage project portfolio`s within subsea offshore operations, maintenance and Add-on projects. Contribute to strengthen supplierVestland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: PRS Subsea Engineer
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: ASAP – 31.08.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Perform and follow up tasks delegated from Engineering Manager, Lead Engineer or Project Manager.
• Establish/update procedures according to needs identified under Contract.
• Use IPC+ for administration of documents/drawings.
• Write/update/follow up SAP notifications and work orders according to needs identified under Contract.
• Follow-up of subcontractors.
• Participate in engineering studies.
• Participate in/Conduct Risk Assessments and Design Reviews.
• Support on Contract Quotations
• Engineering Degree (M.Sc., B.Sc. or equivalent).
• Missing formal degree may be compensated by relevant experience.
• Good verbal and written English.
• Subsea Engineer
With degree: 0 years
Without degree: minimum 4 years relevant work experience
• Senior Subsea Engineer
With degree: 4 years
Without degree: minimum 8 years relevant work experience
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: