Regulatory Reporting Coordinator
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- OtherReporting to the Manager, Government Relations and Public Affairs, the Socio-Economic Reporting Specialist will play a key role in the delivery ofOntario, Canada
- OtherMain tasks: Heading the completion activities and is in charge of all MC, Commissioning activities, PIMS CMS and related work processes. CoordinationOslo, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Coordinator in Oakville, ON.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Fixed Term - Permanent
Reporting to the Environmental and Regulatory Compliance Manager, the Regulatory Reporting Coordinator will play a key role in delivering on specific reporting and permitting requirements stipulated by the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, Inuit Certainty Agreement, Water Compensation Agreement and Commercial Lease. The Regulatory Reporting Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and implementing modifications to Management and Monitoring Plans as required by the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, Inuit Certainty Agreement, and Commercial Lease. As the Project continues to develop, this role will be involved in ongoing management and implementation of various other commitments and obligations contained in the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, Inuit Certainty Agreement, Water Compensation Agreement, and Commercial Lease.
- Responsible for
taking a lead role in the coordination and development of reports and
applications required for Project operations as stipulated in the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, Inuit Certainty Agreement and Commercial
- Support work on
the Interim Closure and Reclamation Plan
- Support work on
Phase 2 permitting processes
- Responsible for
developing a proficient understanding of applicable Company agreements with
Inuit organizations and partners and communicating implications on Project
operations to management.
- Update Project
Management and Monitoring Plans to reflect Projection operations and
- Support the
development of Annual Work Plans.
- Take a lead role
in the coordination of Company participation on the Inuit Committee and Inuit
monitoring programs and initiatives in tandem with site environment teams.
- Attend meetings
and liaise with Inuit, and Community stakeholders as required to complete
- Support quarterly
and annual reporting requirements
- Support participation in technical conferences and industry associations.
- Have a direct working relationship with other team members focused on the Implementation and administration of the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, and Inuit Certainty Agreement.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Undergraduate degree in environmental science, environmental engineering or related field
- From 3 years to less than 5 years of relevant work experience in the environmental reporting, environmental site management or environmental field
- High level written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in regulatory reporting and technical writing.
- Experience in mining operations and resource projects.
- Results oriented with strong project management and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to travel to remote northern locations, as required.
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape in considered an asset
- Knowledge of the Agreement considered an asset
- Experience working in the Canadian Arctic Considered an asset
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.