Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Risk Assessment/ Risk ManagementLead a team of engineers and give support Give concise input regarding cost and plan activities for safety aspects of the project Follow-up ofRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Safety Engineer
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: ASAP - 31.12.2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
Study work (FEED) within one or more of these fields within safety engineering:
- Technical safety
- Active fire protection, passive fire protection, fire & gas detection, area classification, hydraulic calculations, etc.
- Technical working environment
- External environment
- Safety analysis / coordination
- Bachelor degree or higher
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as technical safety engineer within oil & gas industry
- Structured, cooperative
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: