Filter58 jobs found
You will receive a job alert once a job matching the selected criteria is found.
- Quality AssuranceRotterdamNetherlandsReview contractor QAQC plans and define an in-house review plan. Define QAQC responsibilities. Develop quality procedures Complete and keep
- MechanicalRotterdamNetherlandsWe are looking for a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Full-Time Regular contract. The maintenance
- OtherRotterdamNetherlandsThe Area Coordinator at our location in Rotterdam will conduct HSSE Risk Identification Workshops and oversees the field work execution per schedule,
- ManagementFinland, capital areaFinlandAs Construction Engineer, you will: Lead/ advise on / coordinate Subcontractors / clients construction activities within a mechanical installation
- OtherFinlandFinlandOrganization and control over all works within the area of responsibility ( Boiler and Turbine) Project team management, target setting and
- Information TechnologyStavangerRogaland, NorwayWe are a world leader in our field and we will continue to be. That is why we now prioritize innovation and further development of existing products.
- OtherSt. John's, NLNewfoundland/Labrador, CanadaKey Responsibilities will include: Maintain visual watches in the vicinity around vessels for the presence of marine mammals and sea turtles,
- OtherSt. John's, NLNewfoundland/Labrador, CanadaKey Responsibilities include: Monitor a designated area for protected species and implement any mitigation measures as per project guidelines
- OtherFinlandFinlandOrganization and control over all works within the area of responsibility ( Fiberline) Project team management, target setting and performance