Senior Automation Engineer - OW
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsWe are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new buildRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsObtain data for Tag and cables from the discipline based on info from Aveva Engineering Map the material to correct purchase package (PWBS) andRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Automation Engineer.
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date:ASAP - 31.12.2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- System design of utility and process shut-down systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for equipment packages.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and
- communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Bachelor or master degree
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
- Development, PSD hierarchy development, alarm handling and automation responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK,
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: