Senior Commissioning Manager
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Deliver projects’ Commissioning Management as per contractual obligation in quality, time and budget – EPC Projects LSTK
- Generate PCM Status Documentation
- Responsible to progress in Commissioning Implementation (ready for hot commissioning, PG testing, PAC)•Comply with QA/QC documentation requirements
- Take over Outotec on-site EHS responsibility
- Maintain commissioning turn-over document data base
- Perform & manage client oriented commissioning solution acc. to implementation plan in collaboration with Client and involved parties
- Identify & coordinate resources to implement commissioning with PLs
- Leading an interdisciplinary Commissioning Management team (>50 persons) of high profile experts on-site
- Ensure commissioning implementation in compliance with Outotec Global processes, tools and systems, policies and standards
- Generate monthly projects’ Commissioning Management status reporting and project follow-up of commissioning implementation
- Commissioning Management lessons learned reporting & feedback
- Follow-up project s’ Commissioning Management related risks incl. updating of risk analysis and red flagging.
- Budget responsibility of Project Commissioning Management Function
- Set-up and coordinate client training, audit and inspection
- Establish and maintain good client liaison on and off-site
- >10 years experience in plant commissioning, 5 years in a leading role
- Bachelor in chem. Engg/ Engg or comparable education
- Capability to work with others in a matrix from a range of cultures within a diverse political, economic, technical and social environment.
- Willingness to work abroad on long term assignment (up 1,5 years)
- Extended technology & process knowledge & service understanding
- Commissioning & Project execution skills
- Business & industry understanding
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent team playing, communication and soft skills
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Solution & service oriented capability
- Standing to deal with high-profile client representatives & experts
- Decision making, managing performance
- Adapting and coping
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: