Senior consultant / project support tasks
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information TechnologyParticipate as software developer in Company’s Real Time Drilling DevOps team Contribute in creation of functional and implementationRogaland, Norway
- Information Technology• Provide Spotfire development • Enhanced user support • Best practices • Training • Analytics and visualization techniques • SecurityRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior consultant / project support tasks
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: ASAP - 31.12.2019
Option Period: 2x3 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
1. Move to Cloud program (80%)
- The position is a project support & control position, primary a back-office.
The responsibilities are, but not limited to,
- updates and maintaining of communications /sharepoint sites for the program.
- Administrate meeting invites, minutes of meetings and other arrangements.
2. Safe Work@Plant project (20%)
- Roll-out of new IT solution (Permit Vision).
- The responsibility is to Support the project in establish and maintain a roll out plan for implementation of the new solution for plants.
- The candidate should be familiar with project support work and tolls like SAP, Office 365 tools, PIMS and Excel and have good English skills.
- The customer seek a candidate who has good communication skills, pro-active and self-driven team player used to work in project environments.
- Language requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde