Senior Data & Information Analyst
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Data & Information Analyst
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 05/10/2020
End Date: 05/09/2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Our client has several ongoing digitalization initiatives in EurekaX and throughout the organization, and these are supported with capabilities in the line organization.
"The Insights Availability & Visualization team" is responsible for operations and maintenance of the data warehouse, and the operations and maintenance of the Client's installation of Cognite Data Fusions (CDF). In addition the team is aiming to be the unifying center of gravity for analytics and data science. To support the ongoing and planned activities and initiatives, our client is looking for "Insights Availability & Visualization portfolio responsible".
• Day to day management of the portfolio of projects and operations handled through the "Insights Availability & Visualization" team.
○ Resource planning & prioritization - Roadmap for deliveries
○ Enforce processes and principles for information security, quality, integrity and architecture in projects
○ Enforce and continuous improvement of project methodology and work processes, both internal and partners.
○ Work closely with internal customers and IT analysts
○ Cost controlling of purchase orders and budgeting in projects
• Work closely and follow up delivering partners and their delivery teams.
• Communicate and inform internally about our services and solutions
• Executing System ownership and secure stability in the operation for the tools and systems sorting under the unit: Data warehouse (XpertBI/SSAS/Azure BI components), Corporater, Visualization and analytics tools (Power BI/Grafana++) Competencies
• Extensive experience in project and portfolio management
• Deep experience and/or understanding of the data insights and analytics area
○ Business intelligence & data science - including data quality and security
○ Analytics and data Insights
• Good understanding of
○ information management, for instance via DAMA
○ Relevant concepts such as clouds services, performance management, it infrastructure, business management processes
• Experience from and understanding of the oil & gas value chain
Høyskole / Universitet, Hovedfag / Mastergrad / Siv.ing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Tønnessen, Maud Lindy