Senior Electrical Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- ElectricalThe HVDC Sub-Contract Manager reports to the Consortium Project Director and is overall responsible for the sub-contract with the HVDC Contractor forOslo, Norway
- Electrical• Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear scope and allocate needed input efficiently • Assist the team with a clear sense of direction •Rogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Min. 1 year duration
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Worktasks include but not limited to:
Providing the electrical input (electrical motors, heaters, VFD, junction box, heat trace) and follow up of mechanical packages for topside lifting and handling (Pedestal crane, utility crane, and material handling crane) equipment’s.
Follow up with vendors for inspection and overhauling work of the electrical equipment’s (electrical motors, heaters)
Taking the responsibility as Electrical DRE of the mechanical packages. Preparing, reviewing and modifying the electrical documents and drawings of the mechanical packages.
Must have experience of knowledge NORSOK E-001, NORSOK s-001, IEC 61892, and IEC 60079. Coordination with other disciplines, supplier and client.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
Language: Norwegian / English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: