Senior Engineer Electrical – Cable Routing
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- ElectricalSom prosjektleder hos oss tar du eierskap til prosjektene, ansvar for oppgavene og bygger team som skal levere. Du har god teknisk innsikt og dermedOslo, Norway
- ElectricalResponsible for preparing MC field checks internal and joint punch with client Generate electronic hand over of MCC for Neptune acceptance PrepareRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Engineer Electrical – Cable Routing
Work Location: Asker
Start date: ASAP - 28.02.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated!
We are looking for a skilled electrical cable engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within cable engineering and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Perform cable input, design and routing for electrical cables
- Cable routing in project database - Cabsys (EIS)
- Checking of EIT nodal segment
- Release of cables according to project plan
- Input of construction feedback
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Lars Petter Rørstad