Senior Engineer Marine
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Engineer Marine
Work Location: Bergen
Planned start date: 12.10.2020
Planned end date: 31.12.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Establish and review documentation related to fabrication yard load-out operations
- Planning and execution of load-out operations, including fabrication yard follow up activities
- Establish and review documentation related to offshore heavy lift & installation operations
- Handle interface with T&I Contractors
- Establish design of T&I Contractor requirements for the various operations, e.g. guide and bumper arrangement for offshore installation of modules, grillage for barge transport of modules, etc.
- Conceptual structural design and calculations
Required Work Experience:
- Familiarity with relevant standards such as (but not limited to) DNVGL offshore standards and ISO 19901-6
- Experience with similar work
- Familiar with use of scripting and programming for efficient analyses performance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with particular focus on load-out, transport and offshore heavy lift installation operations.
- Good to cooperate and guide others
- Excellent written presentation skills
- Must master Norwegian and English written and spoken
- Must have in depth knowledge about load out operations and offshore module installation operations with use of Heavy Lift Vessel / Semi-Submersible Crane Vessel
- Theoretical and practical knowledge with SIMA
- Familiar with DNVGL Sesam software
- Required Certificates
- GSK - Basic Safety and Emergency Training
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: