Senior Executive Secretary
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsWork together with engineering disciplines and commissioning on any issues raised in the hand over process related to SAS systems. Reply on queriesRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsJob Purpose The role of the Cost Engineer provides advisory support to the project management team related to all the cost related activities. TheUnited Arab Emirates
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position - Instrument and Control Engineer. Candidates with recent ARAMCO project experience are welcome to apply.
The role of Sr Ex Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. You may also be required to train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support AOM MD with personal and work related duties.
- Prepare letters and documentation.
- Receive/make telephone calls.
- Take minutes during meetings as required.
- Assist with the preparation of reports/presentations.
- Organize (or assist with the organization) events, lunches, dinners.
- Attend events as requested in a PR/Hostess capacity.
- Previous work experience as Executive Secretary for CEO, SVP, Executives.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Human Resource requirements and procedures (i.e. expenses report processing)
- Minimum of TEN years’ experience in a similar position
- Familiar with the country and city where the project is located
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Excellence/Drive for Results
- Plan and organize: ability to prioritize workload and able to work under (time) pressure
- Customer services oriented
- Dependability, Commitment & Reliability
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: