Senior Expert Document Management
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior Expert Document Management
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 1 Year
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Assist the Information & IT Manager to develop and implement structured processes for the secure management of data within the asset and ensure data applications are accessible, correctly utilized and well managed.
• Ensure the provision of an efficient and effective document and records management system that is in accordance with company`s strategy, group policy and legislative requirements for document management and retention.
• Aligns with the Operational Team (application and infrastructure) to inform on upcoming performance peaks due to changes in document structure, metadata and volume.
• Ensure lifecylce management of all asset information either physical or electronical
• Provide specialist advice and support to ensure efficient quality processes and records with resepct to document management.
• Provide governance and train staff in the usage of the document management, collaboration tools and repositories
• Ensure compliance with relevant document classification systems, training staff in the use of such systems and monitoring their performance, making recommendations for, and implementing improvements where necessary.
• Contribute to the development, and administer the implementation, of operational strategies associated with document and records management.
• Develop and document relevant procedures to provide easy guidance on information storage, retrieval, retention and destruction which comply with departmental policy, practice and legislative requirements.
• Guide company with planning processes through preparation of reports and recommendations for document and records management related policies, and the enhancement of supporting procedures and processes.
•Education: University degree master/Diplom
•Subject of education: Upstream, Information, IT or related
•Relevant professional experience: 10-15 years
• Industry relevant experience, international exposure is an advantage, strong leadership, communication and change management skills.
• Good understanding of industry standards, international codes, and best practices in records management and document control.
• Ability to learn new tools quickly and excellent computer skills required
• Exhibit a strong commitment to the company`s Foundation (principles, behaviours and leadership attributes).
• Fluent in English, also in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Maud Lindy Tønnessen