Senior Functional Safety / SIL Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Functional Safety / SIL Engineer.
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP - 31.03.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Functional Safety Engineer
- SIF determination and SIL allocation
- Prepare / update Safety requirement Specification (SRS)
- Review of vendor SAR's and SIL certificates
- Perform SIL compliance calculation and assessment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Safety Engineering
- Preferable TÛV certified functional Safety Engineer
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years' experience in Functional Safety / SIL engineering
- Experience with IEC 61508/61511 and Norsk Olje og Gass Guideline 070
- Knowledge of SIS/SIL and process safety design
- Experience from modification projects in the oil and gas industry would be an asset.
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferable) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: