Senior HR Advisor
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- OtherEssential Functions (Responsibilities): Work with GE Multilin Firmware development and testing teams (at multiple locations) on requirementsOntario, Canada
- OtherJob Purpose The role of Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handlingUnited Kingdom
To provide a pro-active comprehensive HR service to all employees within the Division. This includes recruitment and selection; Seocndees and CH8 Management, employee relations; learning & development; policy and procedures; reward; coaching; Expenses Management and other work as required.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full support, advice and guidance on all employee relations matters including general enquiries; law; procedures; disciplinary & grievances or absence issues.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Recruitment of the right person for a role utilizing the best selection method in a timely manner.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and providing feedback as part of the decision making process.
- Coaching managers to help develop their people management skills as required.
- Support individuals with their personal development.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company’s policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures
- Support the development of strong communication and feedback channels with all staff and through a variety of mechanisms to support employee engagement.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerized records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
- Undertake projects which will support the Company’s Aims/Strategies and/or improve the effectiveness of HR
- Undertake policy development work and ensure all policies and procedures meet legal and business requirements.
- Undertake other various projects and tasks as necessary.
- Day to Day support and assistance to Business Administrator
- Checking Supplier performance in Facilities services and HR provisions
- Reviewing Office compliance at various locations pertaining to HR and Office Administration
- Secondees Management: lead the Secondees management function, assure AOM compliance with AOM Secondment agreement with PRefChem and provide the required support to all secondees. And other activities as required: Expenses initiation and review as required.
- lead all the HR activities related to AOM Office, local employees and CH8 Assignees.
- Proven work experience as an HR advisor or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSc in HR, Business administration or similar filed.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: